Le 4 décembre 2018, de 11 h 45 à 13 h 45. Tour Deloitte, 1190 Avenue des Canadiens-de-Montréal, 4e étage, Montréal
THE ENRICHMENT OF SHARING
Have you ever wished to discuss your experiences and challenges with other seasoned professionals? Do you feel that hearing different points of view might help clarify your perspective, add value to your reflection and spur you to action?
Here’s your chance!
This Fall, the program
CERCLES D’ENRICHISSEMENT de L’AFFQ returns with a series of six private meetings that focus on knowledge sharing and co-development.
The CERCLES D’ENRICHISSEMENT de L’AFFQ
will enable women and men to share their respective professional experience and learn from one another in an environment that promotes openness, respect and cooperation. The meetings will provide venues in which to examine specific situations. Their aim is to improve the professional practices of the participants and in some cases help them clarify an action plan.
The initiative allows you to join a group in an atmosphere of trust and solidarity intended to help you achieve your professional objectives faster and more efficiently.
CO-DEVELOPMENT ACTIVITIES 2018 – 2019 | Montreal and Quebec city
December 4, 2018 from noon to 2 h 00, Deloitte Tower.
To do well, you have to be well
• Take control of the impact your performance is having on your day-to-day wellbeing.
• Discover tools that enrich the performance experience.
• Enhance your wellbeing by reducing the anguish that’s all too often linked to performance
January 15 2019, from noon to 2 h 00, Deloitte Tower.
Dare to be ambitious
• Be a sponsor and an ally.
• Learn how to manage your talent based on your personality and career objectives.
• Heighten your presence in a new position while integrating seamlessly into your new team.
February 12 2019, from noon to 2 h 00, Deloitte Tower.
Deploying positive political skills to propel your career
• Political issues and why it’s important to stay on top of them.
• How to become a champion of organizational politics.
• Decoding techniques for the workplace.
March 26 2019, from noon to 2 h 00, Deloitte Tower.
Display your leadership!
• Learn to express your sincerity and build confidence.
• Increase your comfort level and interpersonal skills.
• Recognize how your values impact your leadership.
April 9 2019, from noon to 2 h 00, Deloitte Tower.
• Discover the winning conditions that lead to success in a crucial discussion and the pitfalls to avoid.
• Develop the art of communicating well in critical situations and turning difficult conversations into constructive dialogue with superiors, colleagues, employees and clients.
• Overcome your anxiety and adopt support strategies to help you manage problematic issues at work.
May 7 2019, from noon to 2 h 00, Deloitte Tower.
Make things click! Optimize your impact at work by leaving your mark
• Align your creative strategies, ambitions and work satisfaction.
• Increase your visibility and recognition among key influencers and decision-makers.
• Increase your value at work in a practical and tangible way.
. PROGRAM DATES
While the presentations will be made in French, group members are invited to express themselves and contribute in the language of their choice. Also, in order to foster effective collaboration and build strong bonds within each group,
attendance at all meetings is mandatory. For this reason, it is not possible to register for single activities.
• Launch Cocktail – November 28, 2018
• Tuesday, December 4, 2018
• Tuesday, January 15, 2019
• Tuesday, February 12, 2019
• Tuesday, March 26, 2019
• Tuesday, April 9, 2019
• Tuesday, May 7, 2019 (with closing cocktails)
GROUPES AND AGENDA
• The groups will be formed by the Cercles d’enrichissement committee. They will remain the same throughout the season to help create strong bonds and enrich the discussions.
• It is possible to register for a mixed group or one comprised of women only.
• The six moderators of the 2018 – 2019 Cercles will attend all meetings and stay with the same group.
• Meetings will be held simultaneously in Montreal and Quebec City from noon to 2 p.m.
• The meeting agenda will be as follows: words of welcome, lunch, introduction of the day’s topic by a moderator-presenter (approximately 30 minutes), group discussion led by the designated moderator.
• If the moderator-presenter is in Montreal, the Quebec City group will view her presentation via web conferencing, and vice versa.
• The meetings will be strictly confidential, and all participants will be asked to sign a non-disclosure agreement.
Next Generation Member (Under 35 years old)
Next Generation Non-Member (under 35 years old)
Are you a member? Do you have an account?
You must log in to register.
Have you forgotten
your password ?
Are you a non-member and don't have an account?
Registation deadline :
15 January 2019