Become a Member
The AFFQ offers its members a wide range of advantages to help them achieve their professional goals. The more you get involved, the more you gain, so make sure you benefit fully from all that your Association offers and from building on the strength of your network.
To enable you to fully benefit from your membership, the AFFQ offers you personalized accompaniment through its ÉTINCELLES program. Activities planned for Montreal and Quebec City have been specially designed to welcome you, and to facilitate your networking with other AFFQ members.
- Benefit from unique opportunities to establish, maintain and expand a network of contacts in the world of finance, both in Québec and beyond.
- Raise your professional profile and apply to become a board member offering financial expertise.
- Enrol in the Mentoring Program, which focuses on finance.
- Gain exclusive access to the AFFQ member directory.
- Gain exclusive access to career opportunities posted on the AFFQ website.
- Make the most of the opportunity to be nominated for one of the prizes awarded at the annual Gala and benefit from the professional advantages of this visibility.
- Sit on an AFFQ committee or its Board of Directors.
- Gain access to the News and Articles section of the website and the Association's newsletter in order to share an opinion, publish an article or announce an appointment.
- Enjoy reduced rates for most activities (more than 50 per year), access to activities and trips offered to members only, and the chance to take advantage of pre-sale tickets to the most popular activities.
- Explore the possibilities of speaking at one of our events.
An inclusive organization awaits you!
Join a dynamic organization that brings together a group of professionals who are passionate about finance. Our members, all highly committed to their specialization, contribute to the reach of an Association that promotes innovation, skills development and effective networking. Being a part of the AFFQ means surrounding yourself with a business network that is proactive, strong, inclusive and proud of its impact and ambition. It enables you to strengthen your foundation while connecting with new business allies.
To effectively represent the business community, we have expanded our membership criteria and are actively encouraging men to join the AFFQ. Our organization welcomes professional women and men who work in the following sectors:
- You currently work in an organization whose core business activities are in the finance or insurance sector, regarless of your position;
- You serve a financial clientele or one associated with the financial sector (e.g.: commercial lawyer, human resources specialist, recruiter for the financial industry, accounting firms, etc,);
- You work in a finance department of a company (e.g. CFO, Controller, Director of Finance).
Do you fit this description? If so, join us!
The AFFQ offers three types of membership:
Regular: 35 and over - $295 per year (November 1 to October 31)
Next generation: 34 and under - $200 per year
Recruiter rate:2 $225 per person ($450 for the two memberships)
- Proof of full-time studies in business administration, insurance, accounting or for an AMF certification is mandatory.
- We offer a reduced rate to members in good standing for the past year, who introduce
and encourage new participants to join the Association. If more than one person joins
on the recommendation of the current member, all additional new members will
receive a rate of $225 for their first year with us. To take advantage of this rate, please
contact the Association at firstname.lastname@example.org