AFFQ GROUP MEMBERSHIPS
An ideal way to encourage the professional development of your employees and enhance your employment brand!
The AFFQ offers businesses an advantageous group membership program for 10 people or more who work in the same firm. In addition to offering favourable rates, a group membership in the AFFQ demonstrates positive leadership and your support for the career development of the finance professionals in your organization.
Advantages that make all the difference
- Preferential rates for groups of 10 people and more.
- Easy for group members to join and renew.
- Reduced administrative workload; one invoice only.
- Positive visibility for the company and enhancement of its employment brand.
- Leverage effect created through individual motivation and skills development, which in turn leads to the retention of talent and lower staff turnover.
- Personalized welcoming activities for new members that promote integration, networking and involvement.
- Members benefit from a lower rate when participating in networking, training, mutual development, skills advancement and leadership activities.
- A variety of talks by leading financial and business experts.
The AFFQ is an established, welcoming and dynamic network offering tools and development opportunities that further the careers and success of women in finance. We act as a catalyst for talent, bringing together and encouraging highly skilled women.
Our Association is unique in Quebec. A membership means being part of a network of talented professional women who work in key sectors of the Quebec economy.
To learn more or for a complete presentation of the AFFQ and how it can benefit your organization and teams, please contact Martine Cantin at 514 497-8253 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Just like the businesses who have chosen to join as a group, take advantage of the benefits offered by the AFFQ today.